The podcast is back for its May edition! Post-Master Callum goes through the new arrivals to select the finest records released this month.
From the balearic goodness that is the new Archeo Recordings and the smoothness of the new Lars Bartkuhn on Utopia to the dreamy pads of the latest Pearson Sound and the solid-sounding test pressing of Massiande’s forthcoming Phonica White – which should be arriving in a few weeks, we got all fronts covered.
As usual, full tracklist down below. Click on the titles to be redirected to each release page.
1. Pye Corner Audio – Mirror Lake [Polytechnic Youth]
2. Biosphere – Black Mesa [Biophon records]
3. Tomaga – Greeting From The Bitter End [Kaya Kaya Records]
4. Paulo Modugno – Racconti Dell’arbre Du Tenere [Archeo Recordings]
5. Captain Ganja And The Space Patrol – The Creepy Crawl [Bokeh Versions]
6. Lars Bartkuhn – Massai [Utopia]
7. Chez and Trent – All About you [White Label]
8. Jayson Wynters – Technological Enslavement (Kowton remix) [Don’t Be Afraid]
9. Pearson Sound – Robin Chasing Butterflies [Pearson Sound]
10. Massiande – Be With Me [Phonica White]
11. Benoit Hutin – Spectre (shelter edit) [Camisole Records]
12. Harry Thurman – Underwater [RDY]
13. Angelo Badalamenti – Twin Peaks Theme [Warner Bros]